Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st

Generally, as a new intern I should be in the hospital on July 1st, busily seeing patients, writing notes, and trying to figure out what I am doing. Instead, I am on my development rotation. This means I go to various clinics and other sites around Saint Louis and have a lot of "reading" time. So, instead of waking up at 5 or earlier like most of my other classmates, I got to sleep in for the first time in weeks, have a nice relaxed breakfast with my family and sit and watch Isidora play for a few hours. After this I will get ready for the day and get to work at noon for noon conference then go over to my clinic assignment for the afternoon. What a day.

Matt gets to mow the lawn.

Here is a picture of Isidora from the House Staff Picnic a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment