Thursday, April 8, 2010

Put me in the zoo

As I have said many times in the past, I love the Saint Louis Zoo. Mostly, I love that it is free, and we feel we can take Isidora as many times as we want without worrying about the cost. This afternoon, we took Isidora to the zoo and Katee was nice enough to come with us.

We had a really great time and Isidora had lots of fun seeing the animals. I think she is starting to better understand what is going on, as well as to better recognize the animals.

Anyway, here are a few pictures we took while we were there.

Sitting with Auntie Katee

Family picture in front of the tulips.

Hitching a ride on Auntie Katee's shoulders.

Checking out the elephant.

Saying hi to more elephants.

As for the house inspection - everything went well. The inspector did not find anything that was really bad (no termites, etc), but he did find a lot of small things that needed to be fixed. We will see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment